It is always a great feeling to get a thank you card from guests that appreciate what we do. Kirstina started to coordinate her details with us 10 months out from her wedding. She wanted to have a beach wedding followed by a wedding reception with a place that had a view.
They started there party a little before sunset and as each guest arrived she greeted them a purple orchid lei. As Kristina & Ignacio had an intimate size to their party, she chose to have 4 round tables with 8 guests on each table. Kristina had many different touches to make her special day a little more special including white chair covers with lavender and tangerine sashes to accent her color theme.
The bride and groom hosted a open bar along with pupus:
- Caprese Crostinis
- Hawaiian Style Crispy Garlic Chicken
- Coconut Shrimp
- Kaula Pig Quesadillas
Then for dinner they offered the O'ahu Buffet:
- Fresh Fruit Platter Island Tropical & Other Fruit
- Island Taro Rolls Banana Vanilla Butter
- Oriental Chicken Chop Salad Chicken Breast, Crispy Won Tons, Sesame Dressing
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Garlic Basil Mashed Potatoes
- Asian Stir-Fry Vegetables
- Orange Togarashi Glazed Salmon Balsamic Glaze
- Nalo Farms Basil & Mac Nut Shrimp Pasta Orecchiette Pasta,
- Parmesan Chicken Rosemary Sundried Tomato Chardonnay Sauce
- Hoisin Grilled Boneless Short Ribs Fork Tender Beef, Demi Glaze
- Dessert: Lilikoi Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust, Tropical Fruit
They also brought in a beautiful custom wedding cake.